AdCast Episode 1 - 2nd May 2018
- Brands revolt to YouTube when adverts played on extremist videos.
- Are marketing agencies being innovative or are just doing what they know?
- Digital Advertising can’t build a brand.
- Does TV advertising need to change?
- A local example: Love Your Postcode: Birmingham.
- Campaign Review: Have Toyo Tires got a flat with their advertising?
- Campaign Review: Spotify’s New Campaign.
- Campaign Review: Boost Lee. Knocked Out Cold?
- Campaign Review: Babbel
- Campaign Review: Giff Gaff
- Media Owners need to work on inventory management. Removing advertising at the end of the campaign.
- Our prediction for Easy Foods.
Thought of something you’d like us to discuss? Get in touch: [email protected]
2nd May 2018