AdCast Episode 2 - 16th May 2018
Welcome to the second episode of AdCast. We had a few technical problems while recording so bear with us while we get used to everything.
In this week’s episode we discuss;
- TFL ban on Junk food adverts across its inventory.
- The Sainsbury’s purchase of Asda, will it effect marketing?
- The Digital Advertising Crisis
- Self-driving Vehicles and the effect on transit advertising.
- Digital billboards on trucks
- Campaign Review: Indeed
- Campaign Review: Halifax
- Campaign Review: Victorian Plumbing and Deadpool 2
Comments, questions or feedback? Get in touch: [email protected]
We love to know which campaigns you like and those that don’t float your boat.