AdCast Episode 3 - 30th May 2018
Welcome to the third episode of AdCast. Sound issues this time Grrr. We will get there. Apologies!
In this week’s episode we discuss;
- Facebook and Google already in trouble.
- Should brands use current events to promote themselves like the Royal wedding?
- When choosing an advertiser should you focus on brand values or profit?
- Where is your audience?
- Campaign Review: BT Sport FA Cup
- Campaign Review: Iceland
- Campaign Review: England Team Annoncement
- Campaign Review: Uber
- Campaign Review: Direct Line
- Branding, getting your brand in the right place at the right time.
- Pepsi is the now most effective brand instead of Coca-Cola.
- AdCast beat the BBC to a Story – “Why are brands so bad at social media?”
Comments, questions or feedback? Get in touch: [email protected]
GDPR questions best head to the ICO!
4th June 2018