AdCast Episode 7 - 31st August 2018
Welcome to the seventh episode of AdCast. The first recorded in a studio. Exciting times! Many thanks to Abisko Media for helping take this step.
In this week’s episode we discuss;
- What makes a good OOH advert?
- How we pay for TV.
- Should you use stock photos in your advertising?
- Controlling your advertisings’ shelf life
- Burberry’s new logo
- Campaign Review: Gaviscon
- Campaign Review: Yorkshire Tea
- Campaign Review: Suzuki
- Campaign Review: Halifax – Ghostbusters
- Campaign Review: Harvester
- Campaign Review: West Brom’s new mascot – Ideal Boilers
Comments, questions or feedback? Get in touch: [email protected]
Was a studio recording better? Do let us know!