New Sale Roles at DrivenMedia
If you want to work for DrivenMedia, you’ve found the right page!
We’re looking for a few hungry sales managers eager to introduce the UK to the power of truck advertising, could you join our team?
You’ll find the Job Description below;
Role: Sales Manager
Salary: £18,000 plus commission on a sliding scale.
Reports To: Managing Director/Sales Director
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to join the rapidly growing truck advertising firm, DrivenMedia, and be a part of their lead generation team. You will be expected to generate, nurture and close leads on your own, mainly in specific industries agreed between yourself and us. You will also be introducing truck advertising to potential clients and educating them about the benefits.
Success in this role will see you develop a sales pipeline from scratch within three months, with our support and guidance.
As employees’ number four and five, you’ll play a key part shaping DrivenMedia’s culture and growth for the future. You’ll work closely with the leadership team and become a core part of the business with many future opportunities for development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospecting – Both cold and warm.
- Educating potential clients.
- Closing opportunities.
- Acting as a guide for clients along the process from sale to launch.
- Nurturing existing and new clients to extend and upgrade their campaign.
- Tracking opportunities within our CRM and provide regular updates.
- Achieving challenging sales targets.
- Previous sales experience will be a bonus, especially telesales.
- Friendly, professional and confident phone manner.
- Reliable personality and prepared to hear a “No”.
- Outgoing team member.
- Prepared to learn and develop your skills.
- A driving licence and access to a car would be an advantage.
Drop Ed an email with what your cold emailing subject line when working with would be and a copy of your CV. Be inventive, be bold!
Want his email? That’s too easy! see if you can find it.
We look forward to reading your subject lines and who knows maybe you’ll be joining us in June.
Applications close on the 28th of May. Good Luck!