Where will you see our campaigns?
Truck advertising is using commercial trucks effectivity as mobile billboards.
So where would you be most likely to see our campaigns on the road?
The answer is: Anywhere in the UK, especially near a motorway or major road.
Yes, you read that right, anywhere, you could potentially see one of our campaigns along the M1, M25 or the M62 as well as the centre of London, Manchester or Glasgow or perhaps at the end of your street! It is all dependent on our advertisers and our haulage partners, campaigns can travel nationally right across the UK from their base or around a specific area such as the Midlands.
According to Forbes, one of the key factors that determine whether an advertising campaign is ‘effective’ or not is the question is it memorable?
It is a fact that driving can be a very monotonous task for someone to undertake on a daily basis, commuting from one place to another. This boredom leads the driver to become a lot more retentive of the information provided around them. This makes truck advertising along motorways to be one of the most cost-effective ways to advertise your brand! A 97% recall rate from truck advertising says it all.
April King's Truck Advertising Campaign
Profile My Driver Truck Advertising Campaign
Time to get into truck spotting!
Truck Spotters unite, finally you can get a reward if you spot one of our trucks on the road you could win a prize or even be paid for your picture.
That’s right we want your pictures of our customers’ campaigns on the road.
Once a month, one random entry will win one of our branded notebooks. The best pictures we’ll even buy and present to our clients. There’s nothing like seeing your brand on the road right?
How to enter?
Each method of entry earns you one entry into the competition. More entries means more chances to win!
You must upload the picture in its raw format and tag in DrivenMedia in the relevant platform. Bonus entry for tagging in the customer.
- Email: DrivenMediaUK
- Twitter: @DrivenMediaUK
- Facebook: DrivenMediaUK
- Instagram: DrivenMediaUk
- Linkedin: DrivenMediaUk
- This competition is run and promoted by DrivenMedia Ltd.
- Entry by any method does not guarantee a win, nor payment for your picture.
- Each months winner will be drawn randomly and notified on each platform they entered. It will be the winner’s responsibility to then inform DrivenMedia of their address for their prize to be sent. Prizes not claimed within 30 days are annulled.
- Pictures DrivenMedia wishes to buy off the owner will be a flat fee of £50 (plus VAT if applicable), this licence allows DrivenMedia and it’s client unlimited use of the picture in any way it or it’s customer sees fit. The picture owner can choose to accept or reject this offer and will have 7 days to do so.
- Entry into the competition does not mean a social media platform endorses or supports DrivenMedia.
- For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed envelope and a written request of such to DrivenMedia’s head office. (Technology Centre, Westside Park, Belmore Way, Derby, DE21 7AZ).
- DrivenMedia doesn’t support the use of phones and/or cameras while operating motor vehicles and such any entry it deems to have been taken from the driver’s seat will be void. This also includes dangerous such of such devices. It will not be responsible for any prosecution from the police should you choose to ignore this rule.
- Any ruling by DrivenMedia is final and cannot be appealed.
- This competition is continuous and is reset every month.
- Each photo may only be entered once per month, per entry method. E.g A photo may be entered on Facebook, Twitter and email for the next 6 months.
- Employees of DrivenMedia are not allowed to enter.
- This competition is free to enter and as such the only requirement is to have seen and photographed one of DrivenMedi’s campaigns.
- The total number of entries possible per picture submitted is; 9. Shown below; Email, 1 entry (one for emailing the picture). Facebook, 2 entries, (one for tagging DrivenMedia and the other for the client). Twitter 2 entries, (one for tagging DrivenMedia and the other for the client). Instagram, 2 entries, (one for tagging DrivenMedia and the other for the client). Linked in, 2 entries, (one for tagging DrivenMedia and the other for the client).
- Rules may be added or removed at any time by DrivenMedia without prior warning or notice.
- The competition may be stopped at any time by DrivenMedia without notice or warning.